Entry cost: £4.75 (Individual) £20.25 (Teams)
Entries open: Tuesday 17 September
Entry closing dates - stage one:
Student/Competitor Deadline: Tuesday 22 October 2019 at 11:59pm
- Students/Competitors must apply by this deadline
Institution Administrator Approval Deadline: Thursday 24 October 2019 at 11:59pm
- Institutional Administrators have 48 hours after the student/ competitor deadline to approve entries
The top 12 Men, top 12 Women, top 6 Novice individuals as well as the top 8 teams with the highest combined scores will qualify for Short Range Championship Finals.
To see how many BUCS Points click here
Institutions can request an unlimited number of entries.
1. Competitor to complete competition application on BUCS Play
2. Institution administrator approves entry
3. BUCS approves/denies entry into competition and publishes confirmed entry list.
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit BUCS individual eligibility REG 4.
Withdrawals before the entry deadline, 24 October 2019 at 11:59pm (stage one) will not be charged.
Withdrawals after the entry deadline, 24 October 2019 at 11:59pm (stage one) will still be charged the entry fee.
Should BUCS have to open stage two entries then new deadlines for withdrawals will be published. Reserves will only be charged an entry fee if they are accepted into the competition