All competitors will be supplied via post with 5 shooting stickers by the NSRA which will need affixing to competition cards. Cards from each round must be shot and returned to the NSRA’s Scorer within the timeframes listed in the deadlines and shots targets submission tab.
All cards must be shot in round/set order but can be shot ahead of the issued timetable. Cards must also be signed and dated by a witness.
The top 12 Men, top 12 Women, top 6 Novice individuals as well as the top 8 teams with the highest combined scores will qualify for Short Range Championship Postal Finals.
- Shot by: Friday 23 November 2020
- To scorer: Wednesday 28 November 2020
Round 2 & 3
- Shot by: Monday 14 December 2020
- To scorer: Saturday 19 Decemeber 2020
Round 4 & 5
- Shot by: Monday 18 January 2021
- To Scorer: Saurday 23 January 2021
- Between 8 - 22 February 2021
Send score cards to the following address:
This competition will refer to the NSRA rules and regulations regarding clothing and equipment use.
For an overview of the NSRA’s rules and regulations please click here