The Female Indoor Regionals are in the following locations:
- Scotland: Oriam, Heriot Watt University, Currie EH14 4AS
- Northern: Wildcats Arena, Greenwood Rd, Sneinton, Nottingham NG3 7ED
- Eastern: Herts Sport Village, Hatfirld de Havilland Campus, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9EU
- Western: The LC, Oystermouth Rd, Swansea, SA1 3ST - This has been moved to 4th and 5th December due to the venues request.
Thursday 23 September 2021
Entry Closing Date
Thursday 28 October 2021 at 23:59pm
£175 per team
Team entry numbers will be limited by venue capacity. Efforts will be made to accept as many teams as possible, but in the instance that the event is oversubscribed at the closing date, the following rules will apply, in order:
- First teams will get priority over second teams, and second over third etc.
- If there is insufficient room for all first teams, places will be awarded in the following order:
- First teams finishing in the top half of the 2019-20 tournament
- First teams who didn’t enter the 2019-20 tournament
- Remaining first teams in order of their finishing position in the 2019-20 tournament
- If there are spaces remaining after all first teams have been awarded a space, second teams will be offered places in an order based on finishing position in 2019-20, then third teams and so on
- Second teams with no finishing position from 2019-20 will have a lower priority than those who attended – but still above all third teams (and so on)
- If the cut-off happens to fall between 2 or more teams with no finishing position from 2019-20, a lottery will be run between those teams to determine entry.
The safety of students, volunteers and staff remains paramount as we move into the 2021-22 season, therefore for the time being we will still be implementing a series of COVID-19 Measures at our events. Although certain safety measures surrounding COVID-19 will be dictated by a venue or specific sport requirements we will be continuing to implement the following general measures across all of our events.
- Event Disclaimer includes specifics around COVID-19
- Whist inside staff members and volunteers interacting with competitors will be wearing appropriate face coverings
- COVID-19 questionnaire completed prior to arrival at the event by all competitors, officials, volunteers and support staff.
- Access to hand-washing facilities, or hand sanitiser
What’s expected of competitors:
- Event competitors should stay home if they have been diagnosed with, or suspected to have COVID-19
- Event competitors are expected to test if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or live in the same household with someone with COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending an event
- Competitors should stay home if they have been instructed to quarantine/self isolate due to international travel restrictions or by relevant home nation test and trace systems
- Competitors must follow direction from event staff, venue staff and volunteers.
- Competitors must complete COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arrival at the event
- Competitors should ensure they are following hand hygiene practices at all times
- Competitors are encouraged to wear a face covering when indoors and moving about the building
- Competitors should follow the guidance and safety procedures outlined for the event you are attending. These can be found in the Event Guide
- Competitors unable to attend event due to COVID-19 must contact the event lead
Lateral Flow Tests and Vaccine Status
- For some events, dependent on local council recommendations or venue requirements we may require proof of negative PCR or rapid lateral flow tests within the last 24 hours or proof of being fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks.
- If this is required it will be detailed in the entry information and the event guide for that event
Whilst we are very much hoping to be able to deliver a full calendar there is always the possibility that changing guidance around COVID-19 might impact this or lead to changes to our event formats or delivery models. We will endeavour to ensure regular communication regarding any changes.
This competition will NOT operate a staged entry process. As such, please ensure all entries are submitted through BUCS Play prior to the closing date listed above.
All players must apply to join the team on BUCS Play by 24th November 2021. The help guide on this process can be found here.
Each player who has applied must then be added into the squad by the Captain/Institution Administrator (IA) by 26th November 2021. The help guide on this process can be found here.
Captains can be set up per team to help add players into the squad. IAs can set up Captains by following these steps.