Following the latest UK Goverment announcement, which outlined lockdown being in place in England until at least the middle of February we have made the difficult decision to cancel the BUCS Head. We looked at alternatives dates/plans for later in March but were unable to find a date that would work in the calendar.

We are now focusing our efforts on plans for BUCS Regatta in May. 

Share this: