Entries open for the domes series on Tuesday 29 October and close on Tuesday 26 November 2019 at 11:59pm.
Student-athletes must apply by this deadline. Institutionals Administrators have 48 hours after this time to approve entries.
There will be no stage 2 entry window.
The costs for the dome series are:
- Ski Slalom - £44.50
- Snowboard Slalom - £44.50
- Ski Freestyle - £44.50
- Snowboard Freestyle - £44.50
- Ski Duals - £75.75
- Snowboard Duals - £75.75
1. Competitor to complete competition application on BUCS Play
2. Institution administrator approves entry
3. BUCS approves/denies entry into competition and publishes confirmed entry list.
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit BUCS individual eligibility REG 4.
The full timetable will be released after entries close.
A few important points:
- All racing events, including duals, will take place in the morning session, starting with Ski Slalom.
- All freestyle events will take place in the evening session.
- Compulsory captains meeting will take place before racing events
- Freestyle competitior meeting is before the evening session.
Withdrawals before the entry deadline, 19 November 2019 at 11:59pm (stage one) will not be charged.
Withdrawals after the entry deadline, 19 November 2019 at 11:59pm (stage one) and before midday on the 26 November 2019 will still be charged the entry fee.
Competitors who do not withdraw before midday on the 26 November 2019 and do not attend the competition will be classed as a late withdrawal or a no show. This means they will be charged the entry fee and will also be fined £10 which will be charged after the event to the competitor’s athletic union.
Should a withdrawal be accompanied with a valid doctor’s note, no fine will be given but the entry fee will still be charged.