This report contains a 'call to action' for universities to review how they position sport and physical activity; especially at this time when students are isolated and anxious, and universities are concerned about the retention of students with the current restrictions.
The paper contains strong, academic evidence across six key themes, including:
- University Sport and Student Recruitment
- University Sport, Transitions, and Retention
- Student Sport, Physical Activity, Health, and Wellbeing
- University Sport and Graduate Attainment
- University Sport and Graduate Employability
- Contribution to Universities' Civic and Global Agenda
To download the Executive Summary, click here.