To ensure that students at Kings enjoy the best possible university experience by co-ordinating and supporting King’s College London Students’ Union (KCLSU) Sports Clubs.
Areas of work will include:
- Leading on administering and developing the competitive sports fixture calendar including British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) fixtures, liaising with external universities, facility providers, Higher Education (HE) sports organisations and competition managers as required
- Support regular engagement and consultation with student leaders of KCLSU Sports Clubs providing high standards of services
- Support KCLSU Sports club development and the administration of those clubs.
- Identify and develop new partnerships and opportunities to enable sports clubs to develop their clubs and increase their memberships for greater impact across the student population
- Utilise KCLSU’s range of media and marketing channels to ensure effective external communications plans, to build awareness, engagement and understanding of key activities, new developments and celebrating our sports club’s success