Women’s Indoor Nationals Championships: Women’s Indoor Nationals Championships, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9EU.
Women’s Indoor Nationals Trophy: Wildcats Arena, Greenwood Rd, Nottingham, NG3 7EB.
Men's National Championships: David Ross Sports Village, Beeston Ln, Nottingham, NG7 2RD.
Men’s Indoor Nationals Trophy: Redbridge Sports Centre, Forest Rd, Ilford IG6 3HD.
Tuesday 30 November 2021
Thursday 16 December 2021
To apply for the competition all eligible competitors must follow these steps.
- Teams to complete competition application on BUCS Play
- Institution administrator approves entry
- BUCS approves/denies entry into competition and publishes confirms entry list
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit REG 4 Individual Eligibility.
Teams must qualify through the University Regionals events that took place on 13th-14th and 27th-28th November.
The qualifying teams are specified in the final results list from each event.
The safety of students, volunteers and staff remains paramount as we move into the 2021-22 season, therefore for the time being we will still be implementing a series of COVID-19 Measures at our events. Although certain safety measures surrounding COVID-19 will be dictated by a venue or specific sport requirements we will be continuing to implement the following general measures across all of our events.
- Event Disclaimer includes specifics around COVID-19
- Whist inside staff members and volunteers interacting with competitors will be wearing appropriate face coverings
- COVID-19 questionnaire completed prior to arrival at the event by all competitors, officials, volunteers and support staff.
- Access to hand-washing facilities, or hand sanitiser
What’s expected of competitors:
- Event competitors should stay home if they have been diagnosed with, or suspected to have COVID-19
- Event competitors are expected to test if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or live in the same household with someone with COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending an event
- Competitors should stay home if they have been instructed to quarantine/self isolate due to international travel restrictions or by relevant home nation test and trace systems
- Competitors must follow direction from event staff, venue staff and volunteers.
- Competitors must complete COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arrival at the event
- Competitors should ensure they are following hand hygiene practices at all times
- Competitors are encouraged to wear a face covering when indoors and moving about the building
- Competitors should follow the guidance and safety procedures outlined for the event you are attending. These can be found in the Event Guide
- Competitors unable to attend event due to COVID-19 must contact the event lead
Lateral Flow Tests and Vaccine Status
- For some events, dependent on local council recommendations or venue requirements we may require proof of negative PCR or rapid lateral flow tests within the last 24 hours or proof of being fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks.
- If this is required it will be detailed in the entry information and the event guide for that event
Whilst we are very much hoping to be able to deliver a full calendar there is always the possibility that changing guidance around COVID-19 might impact this or lead to changes to our event formats or delivery models. We will endeavour to ensure regular communication regarding any changes.