Registration will take place between 07:30-08:30.
Students must show a valid student ID when registering (not applicable for guest entries).
The full timetable for the day can be found in the ‘competition information’.
There will be a formal presentation session at the end of each day.
The presentation ceremony on Saturday is scheduled to take place at 16:00, and the presentation ceremony on Sunday is scheduled to take place at 17:00.
Please note this is subject to change based on the timetable.
1. Bournbrook Car Park - Opposite the main entrance to Sport & Fitness - Enter the University campus via the main East Gate of Edgbaston Park Road. - Turn left onto the ring road. - At the bottom on the hill, turn left and pass through a barrier. - Follow the road down; the car park entrance is on your right. - This road is one way - your exit will take you straight out through South Gate and onto Bristol Road.
Disability parking is available.
2) Business School Car Park - Entrance next to Lloyds Bank. - Do not park in the designated bank spaces.
3) North East Multi-storey - Access via Pritchatts Road
4) Campus Ring Road - There are several car parking spaces throughout the main campus.
5) Grange Road Car Park - Access is through the main University East Gate off Edgbaston Park Road. - Follow the ring road to the left and carry on past the sport pitches on the lefthand side.
There is also a paid indoor multi-storey car park adjacent to the facility, which costs £5 per day if a ticket is collected and paid for at the Reception of the venue.
Please see the competition information for a map of parking options and further information.
There is an onsite café which can be used for purchasing food and drink.
There are also a number of local shops in close proximity to the venue.
All clothing, for both competitors and officials, must conform to the British Gymnastics rules and regulations.