8-12th April 2024
Fairview Sailing - https://maps.app.goo.gl/QW8WqaYqhDKmQcAx7
Port Hamble Marina,
ENTRY OPENING DATE
Tuesday 16th January 2024
STAGE 1 ENTRY CLOSING DATE
Tuesday 12th March 2024 at 23:59
STAGE 2 ENTRY CLOSING DATE
Tuesday 19th March 2024 at 23:59
TEAM JOIN DEADLINE
Tuesday 26th March 2024 at 23:59
Should the competition allow more entries a Stage 2 Entry window will open. Priority will remain with
the entries received before the Stage 1 entry closing date. Entries received in the Stage 2 window and
accepted into the competition, will be charged £335
- 13 teams
- additional teams will be added to a waiting list
To apply for this competition:
- Step 1 - Read all information, including NoR (link here)
- Step 2 - Complete the google form (link here) to get approval from Fairview. Entries are decided on a first come first serve basis from the time of filling out the skipper approval form.
- Step 3- Once skipper approval is granted fill out the BUCS yacht entry form and return to Fairview along with the deposit.
- Step 4 – Once you are approved by Fairview, the skipper can apply to BUCS play Yachting, all remaining crew members MUST be on the competitors and reserves list. Deadline is the 10th of March
- Step 5 - Pay full charter fee and damage deposit
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit REG 4 Individual
All participants must be BUSA members
The event is governed by the rules as defined in The Racing Rules of Sailing
The sailing instructions will be available after Monday 25th March 2024.
The sailing instructions will be displayed on the event web page and on the official notice board located
at the Fairview Sailing Office.
All questions should in the first instance should be directed to your Institution Administration.