|Round 1||North||3rd December||Oldham|
|Midlands||3rd December||Sutton Bonington|
|Round 2||North||4th February||Oldham|
|Finals||National||9/10th March||Derby Arena|
North: Oldham Leisure Centre
Middleton Road, Oldham, OL9 6AF
**If using SAT NAV please use postcode OL9 6EJ**
Midlands: Sutton Bonington Sports Centre
College Rd, Sutton Bonington, Loughborough LE12 5RB
South: Leyton Score Centre
100 Oliver Rd., London E10 5LE
ENTRY OPENING DATE Tuesday 24th October 2023
STAGE 1 ENTRY CLOSING DATE Thursday 9th November 2023
TEAM JOIN DEADLINE Thursday 23rd November 2023
ENTRY COSTS £300 per Team
SINGLE ENTRY This competition will NOT operate a staged entry process. As such, please ensure all entries are submitted through BUCS Play prior to the closing date listed above.
The competition is open entry with teams needing to qualify for National Finals.
The National Finals will consist of proportionality weighted system based on regional team entries. Which will be confirmed after entries have completed.
- Teams can enter as many teams as they wish.
- Players cannot play for multiple teams
- 2nd Teams are ineligible to play in National Cup.
Enter the competition via BUCS Play THIS IS A BUCS LEAD PROCESS
- Entries will need to be submitted via the team entries section of our online entry system, BUCS Play (Instructions on how to do this can be found here)
- Please speak to your Institution Administrator as they will need to submit your entry.
- A Team Captain must be selected as part of the team before entries close.
- Competitors then need to apply for their respective team. (Instructions on how to do this can be found here)
Presentations for 1st – 2nd – 3rd will take place for competition categories at the finals in March 2024.