Round 1: Starting at 10:15 - 10 minute intervals, random order.
Round 2: Starting at 9:35 - 10 minute intervals, reverse score order
Round 3: Starting at 9:35 - 10 minute intervals, reverse score order
There will be 90 tee times for Round 1 & 2, with a cut after Round 2 down to 45 tee times across men and women for Round 3.
The registration desk will be open at least 30 minutes before the first tee time each day. Players are required to check in and pick up their scorecard from the desk each day.
The Belfry has a driving range on site that players are able to use prior to their round.
Tuesday - Available from 9:30am
Wednesday - Available from 8:30am
Thursday - Available from 8:30am
Please ask at registration if you wish to use the range prior to your round and we will direct you.
The safety of students, volunteers and staff remains paramount as we move into the 2021-22 season, therefore for the time being we will still be implementing a series of Covid-19 Measures at our events. Although certain safety measures surrounding Covid-19 will be dictated by a venue or specific sport requirements we will be continuing to implement the following general measures across all of our events.
- Event Disclaimer includes specifics around Covid-19
- Whist inside staff members and volunteers interacting with competitors will be wearing appropriate face coverings
- Covid-19 questionnaire completed prior to arrival at the event by all competitors, officials, volunteers and support staff.
- Access to hand-washing facilities, or hand sanitiser
What’s expected of competitors:
- Event competitors should stay home if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, live in the same household with someone with Covid-19 symptoms or have been diagnosed with, or suspected to have, Covid-19 in the past 10 days
- Competitors should stay home if they have been instructed to quarantine due to international travel restrictions or by NHS Track and Trace
- Competitors must follow direction from event staff, venue staff and volunteers.
- Competitors must complete Covid-19 questionnaire prior to arrival at the event
- Competitors should ensure they are following hand hygiene practices at all times
- Competitors are encouraged to wear a face covering when indoors and moving about the building
- Competitors should follow the guidance and safety procedures outlined for the event you are attending. These can be found in the Event Guide
- Competitors unable to attend event due to Covid-19 must contact the event lead
Competitors must register at least 30 minutes before starting Round 1. Competitors are encouraged to register as soon as they arrive at the venue. Registration will be located in Sam's Clubhouse.
Competitors must show their student ID on arrival and have completed the COVID Health Questionnaire. Competitors who do not register may have their tee time withdrawn. Players need to come to registration area each day to collect their scorecard.
As per the rules of golf, competitors who do not show for their tee time will be disqualified.
This event forms part of the BUCS Golf Tour and Macpherson Order of Merit.
BUCS Macpherson Order of Merit points for qualification to the BUCS Golf Tour Finals will be awarded to the top 20 men and top 20 women as detailed within the BUCS Golf rules and regulations.