**UPDATE Thursday 20 February 2020**
Following a further review of forecasts this morning, the BUCS 4s & 8s Head Organising Committee is now pleased to be able to confirm that the Championship and Intermediate events will take place on Sunday 23 February rather than Saturday 22. The beginner events unfortunately remain cancelled.
We hope that by cancelling racing on Saturday, we are providing a much wider window for Clubs to transport boats to Newcastle. We would strongly advise all competing institutions to review the conditions for travel specific to their route and to risk assess and plan accordingly. Any clubs/crews wishing to withdraw should contact the BUCS office by 5pm on Friday 21 February 2020.
Institutions must contact their allocated host club to advise of their planned arrival time. Host clubs will still be available as originally scheduled for access on Friday and Saturday, but do need to know in advance.
The schedule and start order which had been published for Saturday will remain for Sunday. Updated documentation will be published as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the Event Manager Ryan Koolen.