- Withdrawals must be made in writing by an athletic union or students’ union and e-mailed to the BUCS Event Manager.
- Withdrawals after Thursday 27 February will still be charged the entry fee.
- Withdrawal of a competitor does not guarantee a replacement into the competition.
- Reserves will only be charged an entry fee if they are accepted into the competition.
- Competitors who do not withdraw, and do not register at the venue, will be classified as a ‘no-show’ and charged the entry fee and an additional £50 fine payable by the competitor’s athletic union or students’ union.
All BUCS Golf competitions are governed in accordance with the BUCS Golf rules and regulations, the BUCS general regulations, the R&A Rules of Golf, 2019/20 BUCS Tour Hard Card and the local rules of the golf club.
England Golf referee(s) will be available to offer rule clarification and support the competition. Competitors are encouraged to use the referees where necessary, and resolve all decisions before completing their round and submitting their scores.
The Tournament Director has the final decision in all sport competition matters.
This event forms part of the BUCS Golf Tour and Macpherson Order of Merit as well as the first event in the R&A Student Tour Series.
BUCS Macpherson Order of Merit points for qualification to the BUCS Golf Tour Finals will be awarded to the top 20 men and top 20 women as detailed within the BUCS Golf rules and regulations.
Locker rooms are available for all players. Ladies please speak to tournament registration for the code for the ladies locker room.
Food will be available onsite each day from 8:00am.
All rounds will be played on the West Course.
Round 1: Women from 9:00 am and men from 9:30 am. 10 minute intervals. Random draw
Round 2: Women from 9:00 am and men from 9:30 am. 10 minute intervals. Reverse order.
Round 3: Men from 9:00 am and women from 10:20 am. 10 minute intervals. Reverse order.