Entry costs: £90 per competitor
Entries open: Thursday 2 January
Stage 1 entry closing date
- For Students and Competitors: Tuesday 25 February at 11:59pm
- Institution Administrator Approval Deadline: Thursday 27 February at 11:59pm
(Institution Administrators have 48 hours after the student/competitor deadline to approve entries)
Stage 2 entry window
Friday 28 February to Tuesday 3 March
Part of the BUCS Golf Tour 2019-20 and Macpherson Order of Merit.
The competition format
- This is a 54 hole individual stroke play competition played over three days.
- An additional team competition will run alongside the individual competition based on the individual scores.
- Men’s teams will consist of up to four competitors (best three scores to count each day).
- Women’s teams will consist of up to three competitors (best two scores to count each day).
- Specific start times for all competitors will be published on Friday 18 October 2019.
This event has been approved by the WAGR™ Committee as a Counting Event for both men and women (subject to meeting eligibility criteria). WAGR™ is managed externally to BUCS
There is no limit on the number of competitors an institution can enter into this competition.
Rules of entry
- Acceptance into the competition is based on a competitor’s handicap.
- The maximum limit for men is 5 and for women is 12.
- Competitors who are not accepted will be kept on a reserve list.
To apply for this competition:
- Competitor to complete competition application on BUCS Play
- Institution administrator approves entry
- BUCS approves/denies entry into competition and publishes confirmed entry list.
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer.
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit BUCS individual eligibility REG 4.
- Withdrawals must be made in writing by an athletic union or students’ union and e-mailed to the BUCS Event Manager.
- Withdrawals after Thursday 27 February will still be charged the entry fee.
- Withdrawal of a competitor does not guarantee a replacement into the competition.
- Reserves will only be charged an entry fee if they are accepted into the competition.
- Competitors who do not withdraw, and do not register at the venue, will be classified as a ‘no-show’ and charged the entry fee and an additional £50 fine payable by the competitor’s athletic union or students’ union.