Held on one weekend, the BUCS Trampoline & Double Mini-Trampoline Championship has different types of competitions:
- Individual Trampoline (TRA)
- Synchronised Trampoline (TRS)
- Double Mini-Trampoline (DMT).
- Team Trampoline
For trampoline, there are four tiers for all levels of experience, meaning there is something for everyone. These tiers are:
- Development: introductory and intermediate competitive level
- Performance: advanced competitive levels
- FIG: top domestic and international competitive levels
- Disability: allows opportunity for those with disabilities.
Update on BUCS 2020-21 Season:
This event is scheduled for the 10-11 April 2021
It will be run in line with guidance from British Gymnastics and subject to local and national restrictions regarding Covid-19.
If teams are not back in full training in the lead up to the competition, we may have to cancel the event due to safety reasons.