Held on one weekend, the BUCS Trampoline & Double Mini-Trampoline Championship has different types of competitions:
- Individual Trampoline (TRA)
- Synchronised Trampoline (TRS)
- Double Mini-Trampoline (DMT).
- Team Trampoline
For trampoline, there are four tiers for all levels of experience, meaning there is something for everyone. These tiers are:
- Development: introductory and intermediate competitive level
- Performance: advanced competitive levels
- FIG: top domestic and international competitive levels
- Disability: allows opportunity for those with disabilities.
The BUCS Trampoline & Double Mini-Trampoline Championship will take place on 26 - 27 March 2022 at Telford.