The Tier 1 support package application gives institutions the opportunity to apply for University Tennis Ambassadors. If the application is successful, institutions will be required to identify up to two undergraduate students to take on the ambassador role.
Selected students will set objectives and goals and take on responsibilities for the development of tennis with a key focus on increasing student participation and competition.
University Tennis Ambassadors will have access to the following:
- The free, annual University Tennis Student Training event that's specifically designed for University Tennis Ambassadors and Coordinators. It also includes a contribution toward travel costs.
- Free access to training videos and support resources.
- Examples of resources include, how to run a successful freshers fair, developing a successful weekly programme and providing competition for non-BUCS players.
- Free access to webinars for discussing challenges and opportunities with LTA colleagues and fellow University Ambassadors.
- Free LTA and University Tennis branded clothing.
- Free access to action planning templates and guidance.
- Regionally organised competition and competition support packs for non-BUCS players
How to Apply
- Click here to find out more about the role and the Tier 1 funding.
- To gain Tier 1 funding support for 2020-21 complete the application form and return to [email protected]
- Applications close 16 September 2020