LSBU Active are looking for a Sports Administrator to join our team in the state of the art sports centre at Southwark campus providing opportunities for the students and the local community to engage in our range of Sport and Physical activity services. LSBU Active aims to inspire the development of our students and community through sport and physical activity.
- You will be providing key administration support to LSBU Active, with the aim of maximising student and community participation and experience in services offered by LSBU Active, in particular Sport for Students and Community Sport initiatives.
- You will provide high quality, customer focussed support, assist with the development of promotional material and support with the organisation of sports for student and community projects.
- About You:
- As a Sports Administrator you are highly motivated, with a commitment to deliver a first-class service to all members involved with LSBU Active.
- You will possess the ability to provide knowledge and administration support to all services within LSBU Active, mainly focussed within the Sports Development team.
- You will understand the importance of demonstrating the impact sport can have on our students and local community.
- You will need excellent organisational and prioritisation skills so you can assist with various Sports Development projects as well as working closely with the other services within LSBU Active.
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to work with customers, partners and other key organisations.
- You will be able to work effectively on your own initiative but also as part of a wider team, demonstrating an adaptable and flexible approach particularly during busy times.
- You will also have excellent IT skills and be competent in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and be able to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and through written reports.
- You will be required to complete a Criminal Records Disclosure form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.