To lead on the coaching and development of the college netball academy and recreational programmes for both further and higher education students.
The following list of duties and responsibilities is not meant to be exclusive:
1. Devise and deliver a performance programme for Netball to compete in both the AoC and BUCS leagues.
2. Increase participation in Netball through recruitment at events and taster sessions.
3. Work with a team of support staff including physiotherapists and strength and conditioning coaches to ensure players are prepared physically for training and competition.
4. Manage the performance squad by agreeing performance targets, co-ordinating the training schedule and ensuring students balance academic and sporting commitments.
5. Plan and deliver coaching sessions for both performance and recreational players that develop and improve player/team performance but ensures enjoyment to secure player commitment.
6. Liaise with local clubs, local governing bodies and competition providers to explore development opportunities and further competition pathways and to act as the point of contact for England Netball.
7. Co-ordinate match days to ensure squads are available and selected, transport and kits and organised and match time coaching is appropriately delivered.
8. Plan and deliver Netball training camps and summer camps.
9. Activate a talent ID programme and recruitment opportunities for new students.
10. Manage and coordinate casual coaches