The Women's Regional Round will be held at the following four venues on 26-27 November 2022:
Scotland (26 November ONLY) - Oriam, Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh Campus, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS
North - Nottingham Wildcats Arena, Greenwood Rd, Nottingham, NG3 7EB
East - Cranford Super Dome, Cranford Community College, High St, Hounslow TW5 9PD
West - Alan Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1HW
ENTRY OPENING DATE
Tuesday 11th October 2022
ENTRY CLOSING DATE
Thursday 3rd November at 23:59 – Team Entry Deadline (Institution Administrator Deadline to submit a team on BUCS Play)
Tuesday 22nd November at 23:59 - Team Join Deadline (Student Deadline to join a team on BUCS Play and be approved by a team captain/institution administrator)
£185.00 per team
This competition will NOT operate a staged entry process. As such, please ensure all entries are submitted through BUCS Play prior to the closing date listed above.
To apply for this competition:
- Entries will need to be submitted via the team entries section of our online entry system, BUCS Play (Instructions on how to do this can be found here)
- Please speak to your Institution Administrator as they will need to submit your entry.
- A Team Captain must be selected as part of the team before entries close.
- Competitors then need to apply for their respective team. (Instructions on how to do this can be found here)
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit REG 4 Individual Eligibility.
Team entry numbers will be limited by venue capacity. Efforts will be made to accept as many teams as
possible, but in the instance that the event is oversubscribed at the closing date, the following rules will
apply, in order:
- First teams will get priority over second teams, and second over third etc.
- If there is insufficient room for all first teams, places will be awarded in the following order:
- First teams finishing in the top half of the previous year’s tournament
- First teams who didn’t enter the previous year’s tournament
- Remaining first teams in order of their finishing position last year
- If there are spaces remaining after all first teams have been awarded a space, second teams will be offered places in an order based on finishing position last year, then third teams and so on
- Second teams with no finishing position from last year will have a lower priority than those who attended – but still above all third teams (and so on)
- If the cut-off happens to fall between 2 or more teams with no finishing position from last year, a lottery will be run between those teams to determine entry.
All players require a UKU membership to play in this competition. More information can be found on our affiliations page here.
Roster checks will be conducted on all teams using UKU's JustGo Membership system during the weekend of the event in question. All players must have the appropriate membership for that event by the start of play on Day 1 of the event.
Please Note: Entries were previously opened in error between April-May 2022. These entries are still accepted and will be entered into the competition. Please contact Chris Lamb if you no longer wish to enter. You will not be charged for withdrawal prior to the deadline stated (27 October 2022)
Withdrawals must be made in writing through your institution administrator and emailed to the Event Lead, Chris Lamb.
Withdrawals made prior to the Team Entry Deadline (27 October 2022) will not be charged.
Withdrawals made after the Team Entry Deadline (27 October 2022) will still be charged the entry fee.
For further information, please refer to the Withdrawal Policy.