The competition days will be as follows:-
Saturday 5 February - Women's all grades
Sunday 6 February - Men's all grades
Specific times of Grades will be made available once entries have closed.
Registration opens at 08:00am Saturday. Men are able to register on Saturday for Sunday competitions but please make way for registering women.
Should you not have submitted music you can do this at registration.
The deadline for music for this competition is 8am on Friday 4 February.
Music submitted after this date may not be processed as we will be setting up for the competition.
Music for this competition should be emailed to the following email address [email protected]
Please put BUCS and the name of your University in the subject of the email so that we can identify which competition you are submitting music for.
Music can be accepted in the following formats: wav, mp3, m4a, ogg or flac.
Please ensure that filenames include as a minimum the following components separated by spaces or hyphens:
Abbreviated Uni name
Name of the gymnast
You may send multiple files attached to one email. The mailbox will accept a maximum of 30GB in attachments to 1 email.
All competitors, officials and volunteers will need to wear a mask at all times. Competitors are allowed to take their mask off when they are competiting.
The safety of students, volunteers and staff remains paramount as we move into the 2021-22 season, therefore for the time being we will still be implementing a series of Covid-19 Measures at our events. Although certain safety measures surrounding Covid-19 will be dictated by a venue or specific sport requirements we will be continuing to implement the following general measures across all of our events:
- Event Disclaimer includes specifics around Covid-19
- Whist inside staff members and volunteers interacting with competitors will be wearing appropriate face coverings
- Covid-19 questionnaire completed prior to arrival at the event by all competitors, officials, volunteers and support staff.
- Access to hand-washing facilities, or hand sanitiser
What’s expected of competitors:
- Event competitors should stay home if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, live in the same household with someone with Covid-19 symptoms or have been diagnosed with, or suspected to have, Covid-19 in the past 10 days
- Competitors should stay home if they have been instructed to quarantine due to international travel restrictions or by NHS Track and Trace
- Competitors must follow direction from event staff, venue staff and volunteers.
- Competitors must complete Covid-19 questionnaire prior to arrival at the event
- Competitors should ensure they are following hand hygiene practices at all times
- Competitors are encouraged to wear a face covering when indoors and moving about the building
- Competitors should follow the guidance and safety procedures outlined for the event you are attending. These can be found in the Event Guide once released.
- Competitors unable to attend event due to Covid-19 must contact the event lead
Lateral Flow Tests and Vaccine Status
- For some events, dependent on local council recommendations or venue requirements we may require proof of negative PCR or rapid lateral flow tests within the last 48 hours or proof of being fully vaccinated for a least 2 weeks.
- If this is required it will be detailed in the entry information and the event guide for that event.
The safety of everyone remains paramount in the 2021-22 season. Everyone attending this event must comply with current UK Government and Scottish Government regulations at all times.
At the publication date of this Event Guide, it remains mandatory to wear face coverings indoors in Scotland except where specific exemptions apply.
Access to hand-washing facilities and hand sanitiser will be provided at Grandtully Station Park, where Race Control is located.
What’s expected of everyone:
- Stay Home:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, live in the same household with someone with COVID-19 symptoms or have been diagnosed with, or suspected to have, COVID-19 in the past 10 days
- If you have been instructed to quarantine due to international travel restrictions or by NHS Track and Trace
- complete the COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arrival at the event
- follow directions from event staff, venue staff and volunteers
- follow hand hygiene practices at all times
- wear a face covering when indoors
Competitors unable to attend event due to COVID-19 must contact Cleo Lyn