- Closing date: 12 noon Monday 30th November 2015
- Salary: £21,500 per annum + pension + generous holiday
This role will support the delivery of the Union's strategic plan, by aligning sports activity with the Union's 20:20 vision and strategic goals.
- Closing date: Tuesday 1st December 2015
- Salary: £21,605 to £25,023 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at the University of Portsmouth sport and recreation facilities.
- Closing date: Wednesday 2nd December 2015
- Salary: £53,160 to £61,000 per annum
Based at South Kensington Campus and reporting to the Director of Campus Services, the post holder will be responsible for providing strategic and financial leadership, effective management to sport and associated activities and to act as the College's lead for all sport-related matters.
The Football Foundation - Communications Officer Intern (two positions) - 12-month year-in-industry work placement
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 4th December 2015
- Salary: £12,194 stipend
The Football Foundation is the country's largest sports charity. It funds the improvement of public sports facilities across the country - especially grassroots football facilities - with investment provided by the Premier League, The FA and the Government. Read on for more.....
- Closing date: Monday 14 December
British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) is seeking to appoint a number of Physiotherapists on a voluntary basis for the Great Britain teams attending the World University Championships 2016.
- Closing date: Wednesday 6th January 2016
- Salary: £20 per hour
UCLan Students' Union is hiring a netball coach to support the delivery of our Netball Programme, with regards to both performance and participation.
- Closing date: 12 noon Monday 11th January 2016
- Salary: Grade 4: £18,734 - £20,400
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated person to fill the role of Duty Officer, Marjon Sport. You will be responsible for leading a team of staff on a shift basis at the University's Sports Centre and acting as the responsible person in charge of the sports facilities...