The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and coaching the women’s teams in the BUCS (British Universities and College's Sport) league and cup competitions, as well as leading on the development of individual player’s skills.
- Organising and delivering high quality training sessions which prepare the women’s 1st & 2nd teams to compete in BUCS Midlands leagues.
- Working in partnership with Team Captains and other coaching staff, including any volunteer coaches
- Catering to the needs of club members by working closely with the Club committee
- Committing to develop Club members of varying abilities
- Taking responsibility for health and safety in all aspects of club activity
- Leading on the selection of squads and teams for fixtures alongside Team Captains.
- Reporting regular progress updates and ideas for club development to the Club’s designated Development Staff
- Availability to attend weekday & Saturday morning training sessions (E)
- Availability to attend Wednesday afternoon/evening fixtures (E)
- A minimum UKCC accredited Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent (E)
- Empathy of working within a student environment (E)
- Have a strong personality, initiative and drive. (E)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. (E)
- Significant demonstrable coaching experience (E)
- In-depth understanding of coaching styles and practical delivery (E)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment (E)
- Valid First Aid at Work qualification (D)
If you are interested in this role and would like to enquire further, please email [email protected] detailing your coaching experience and why you would like to apply.
Closing Date- Midnight, Friday 1st October