The Opportunity: This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in student sport at one of the UK’s most successful sporting universities. The post holder will report to the Sports Programme Manager and work closely within our small team at the Sports Union and with colleagues from the wider university network.
This position will help produce a comprehensive annual promotion and communications plan for EUSU, aimed at maximising engagement across all Sports Union events, programmes and campaigns.
The Sports Union offers a welcoming and development focussed staff team and the chance to work with our 65 sports clubs and 10,000+ student participants.
Your skills and attributes for success:
· Knowledge and experience in communications planning, social media, and digital content creation
· Experience of coordinating events, projects and volunteers
· Knowledge and experience working with databases, websites, email management systems, and other office systems and procedures.
· Flexible approach to duties and willingness to learn.
· Empathy with students and volunteers and an understanding of their needs