Entries open on Tuesday 26 November at 11:59pm
Entries close for students/competitiors on Tuesday 28 January 2020 at 11:59pm.
Students must apply by this deadline.
Institution Administrator have until Thursday 30 January 2020 at 11:59pm to approve entries.
This is 48 hours after the after the student deadline.
This event will not offer staged entries. No late entries will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Men’s Individual: £38.50
- Women’s Individual: £38.50
There are BUCS points for the following categories:
- Men’s Individual: top four receieve points
- Women’s Individual: top four receive points
- Men’s Overall Team: top eight receive points
- Women’s Overall Team: top eight receive points
Team positions are calculated based on performance of all men or women BUCS entrants of that institution not including performance in BUCS individual.
In other words, everyone entered into the BUCS Climbing Championships is competing for BUCS points for their BUCS affiliated institution whether in the men's, women's team competitions or men's or women's individual competition.Please click here for the BUCS Points in Appendix 1
Institutions have 3 guaranteed entries, and up to 20 non-guaranteed entries.
To qualify for the team competition you must enter at least three individuals of the same sex.
Team results are automatically extracted from the individual competition.
Institutions must supply the names of two route judges when submitting entries into the BUCS Climbing Championships.
After entries have closed, institutions will be assigned a session to judge.
You may not be judging the session you have asked for, so make sure to check the event.
Failing to provide route judges on the day of competition will result in an automatic £25 fine.
- Competitor withdrawals must be made by a competitors athletic/ students union by emailing email@example.com
- Withdrawals before the entry deadline, 30 January 2020 at 11:59pm [Stage 1] will not be charged.
- Withdrawals after the entry deadline, 30 January 2020 at 11:59pm [Stage 1] will still be charged the entry fee.
- Should BUCS have to open Stage two entries then new deadlines for withdrawals will be published.