Working with the Football Association (FA) the programme is for students with aspirations to work within the game, to help them become competitive when entering the job market.
With five face to face sessions and a personal mentor from their institution the programme focuses on helping students to:
- Build their confidence and realise their full potential
- Develop life skills that they can take into the workforce
- Create and strengthen professional networks
- Define career goals and their ambitions
- Understand the diverse opportunities that exist in the women’s game.