The successful candidate will have experience of developing women’s football teams, knowledge of strategic leadership, culture development, competitive success and the drive to continue developing the women’s Football programme.
- Organising and delivering high quality training sessions for the Club.
- Catering to the needs of club members by working closely with the Club committee.
- Committing to develop Club members of varying abilities.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety in all aspects of club activity.
- Leading on the selection of squads and teams for fixtures.
- Reporting regular progress updates and ideas for club development to the Club’s designated Development Staff.
- Availability to attend Monday & Tuesday evening training sessions (E)
- Availability to attend Wednesday afternoon/evening BUCS fixtures (E)
- Empathy of working within a student environment (E) - Have a strong personality, initiative and drive. (E)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. (E)
- Significant demonstrable coaching experience (E)
- In-depth understanding of coaching styles and practical delivery (E)
- A minimum UKCC accredited Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent (E)
- Valid First Aid at Work qualification (D)
- Lead on the delivery of high-quality coaching sessions.
- Health and Safety responsibility at training sessions and fixtures, including maintaining COVID-19 regulations.
Benefits of working with us:
- Rate of pay £20 per hour with a maximum of 100 coaching hours, October 2020-end of March 2021
- Free sport centre membership to University of Leicester facilities, worth £550 per year.
- Opportunity to purchase Team Leicester branded clothing.
Applications and informal enquiries should be made to Steve Bayley by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for applications is 12 noon, Monday 21st September. Please note that late applications will not be accepted.