Organisation – Snowsport England Role – Membership Services Administrator Salary - £10,200 (£17,000 FTE) Location – SportPark Loughborough Contract type – Permanent (part time) Hours: 22 hours - Monday to Friday 12.30pm – 5pm (There may be some flexibility for the right candidate). Closing date – 1st March 2020 Interview date – 12th March 2020
Person Specification: Does the following describe you?
• A desire to provide a great customer service and support.
• Enjoy and thrive in working in a team but able to work alone.
• Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop.
• An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others.
• Flexible in a dynamic situation, open to change and a willingness to learn new skills.
• Self-confident and able to maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas of work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone manner.
• A passion for innovation and ideas coupled with a strong eye for detail.
• Like to help people and enjoy problem solving.
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are seeking a part time Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis. A key position within the organisation that requires a methodical, enthusiastic and organised individual with an eye for detail to maintain and support our members and stakeholders within Membership Services, whilst contributing towards the smooth running of the organisation and wider sport. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Membership Services Administrator will provide comprehensive administrative support to the organisation. As the first point of contact for membership queries via phone and email from both members and wider - this role is very customer service focused. As well as a customer focus and at least one years’ experience of working in an office based admin role, you will have a pro-active attitude and enjoy working independently, but within a supportive team. In addition, you will have good understanding of, and experience with working with, developing and maintaining databases and using IT systems, as well as being a competent user of MS Office packages and the ability to learn quickly. It would be advantageous if you had experience within a membership scheme or similar with awareness of office policies. Project support experience and compiling reports would also be good. You will join a small but dynamic team, office based at SportPark Loughborough on a part-time basis (22 hours per week).
Snowsport England is an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
To act as the first point of contact for enquiries both via email and telephone from members and other stakeholders.
To provide administrative support for the Snowsport England membership scheme.
To provide administrative support to the Operations team as required.
Working with the internal and external systems and databases in order to ensure that processes work smoothly and efficiently.
To undertake specific projects and other duties appropriate to the post, including but not limited to:
• Processing of DBS applications
• Processing of membership licenses and affiliations
• Athlete Camp logistics.
• Event logistical and admin support and co-ordination.
• Athlete selection process admin support.
• Courses administration and co-ordination.
• Use of databases, handling payments, telephone enquiries, maintenance of the filing system, and provision of support services.
How to apply - To apply , send your CV and covering letter via email to Claire Pennell (Operations Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like further information about the role, please email email@example.com We are aware this role will cover a wide area of work which an applicant may not have full experience of all.
Please show in your CV and cover letter the areas where your skills and experience are and therefore what you can bring to this exciting role at Snowsport England.