LUSL are looking to recruit a Student Representative (Marketing & Social Media) to serve as a member of the LUSL Management Group representing the views of the students within the London Region.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must be a student or sabbatical officer at a LUSL member institution.
- Attend LUSL Management Group meetings (held quarterly, and additionally as required, during the year).
- Represent the views of students on the LUSL Management Group.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of LUSL, including representing LUSL in an official capacity amongst the London Region, wider BUCS membership and within the sector as a whole.
- Help the LUSL Management Group fulfil its annual objectives, with a specific focus on Marketing & Social Media e.g. reaching a certain number of followers, achieving so much engagement.
- Advise and contribute to the marketing and social media strategy for LUSL, creating content and plans e.g. live coverage of finals and league news.
- Help to promote LUSL within the London Region.
- Communication to students, team captains, sabbatical officers and other relevant groups.
- Assist in the organisation of the LUSL Cup Finals, and other LUSL events, with an expectation to attend events in order to assist with social media coverage.
Rewards and benefits:
- Opportunity to shape the London Universities Sport Leagues in the best interest of students.
- Experience of sitting on a management group for a charity, membership organisation and national governing body
- Insights into event management, sport development, and competition administration.
- Opportunity to assist and contribute to event planning, organisation and delivery for a sports organisation
- Relationships with professionals in the sport and university sectors.
- A written professional reference on completion of the term (on request).
- A LUSL polo for representational duties.
- Travel expenses to meetings and other events that the role may require are fully covered.
If you have any queries about the role, please contact Sasha Adamson, Regional Competition Coordinator at email@example.com
To apply: Please complete the application form (see top left) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection statement