BUCS is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is currently studying at a BUCS member institution to act as a Student Representative for the Volleyball Sport Advisory Group (SAG). The student representative will present the voice and opinions of student-athletes, and act as an abassador for the BUCS Volleyball Programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador for BUCS and the sport programme
- Establish relationships between BUCS and student-athletes within member institutions
- Advise the BUCS Sport Advisory Group (SAG) on all matters relating to the student perspective of BUCS Volleyball.
- Help develop a strategic annual delivery plan encompassing student feedback as one element of the plan.
- Attend all relevant SAG meetings and provide any updates on actions from previous meetings.
For further information please see the job description here.
To apply, please download and complete the application form (top left) and return it to email@example.com