BUCS is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is currently a member of staff/coach at a BUCS Member Institution competing within the BUCS Rugby Union Programme. The succesful candidate would ideally be from a team competing within the following leagues to act as a BUCS Rugby Sevens representative on the Rugby Union Sport Advisory Group (SAG).
- BUCS Super Rugby
- Womens National League
- Premier North 1 + 2
- Premier South 1 + 2
- Tier 1A
The BUCS Rugby Sevens representative will present the voice and opinions of support staff and student-athletes from such institutions and those involved in the BUCS Rugby Sevens circuit, whilst also acting as an ambassador for the BUCS Rugby Union programme. They may also be called upon the repsent the SAG at BUCS Super Rugby League Management Committee Meetings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador for BUCS and the sport programme
- Establish relationships between BUCS and rugby union staff and athletes within member institutions competing within the BUCS Rugby Sevens programme.
- Advise the BUCS Sport Advisory Group (SAG) on all matters relating to the BUCS Rugby Sevens perspective of BUCS Rugby Union within the specified leagues.
- Help develop a strategic annual delivery plan encompassing student feedback as one element of the plan.
- Attend all relevant SAG meetings and provide any updates on actions from previous meetings.
- Liaise with the BUCS events team in relation to the BUCS Sevens Trophy and Championship
For further information please see the Job Description here.
To apply, please download the application form and return to email@example.com