Entry cost: £38.00 per competitor
Entries open: Wednesday 7 August
Entry closing dates:
Student/Competitor Deadline: Tuesday 1 October 2019 at 11:59pm
(Students/Competitors must apply by this deadline)
Institution Administrator Approval Deadline: Thursday 3 October 2019 at 11:59pm
(Institutional Administrators have 48 hours after the student/ competitor deadline to approve entries)
- Men’s Overall Team – the team placing shall be determined by the highest cumulative score for three surfers from the same institution
- Women’s Overall Team – the team placing shall be determined by the highest cumulative score for three surfers from the same institution.
Please note that BUCS points will not be allocated where:
- The minimum number of competitors has not been reached
- Where there are not enough individual scores to extract a team score.
An individual/team must have beaten another individual/team to score BUCS points (i.e. if 3 individuals finish an event, only 2 will score BUCS points).
1. Competitor to complete competition application on BUCS Play
2. Institution administrator approves entry
3. BUCS approves/denies entry into competition and publishes confirmed entry list.
By participating in this event you agree to adhere to BUCS General Event Disclaimer
To check whether you are eligible to compete in BUCS competitions, please visit BUCS individual eligibility REG 4.
Competitor withdrawals must be made by a competitors instituational admins by emailing Amy Clayfield.
Withdrawals before the entry deadline, 3 October 2019 at 11:59pm (stage one) will not be charged.
Withdrawals after the entry deadline, 3 October 2019 at 11:59pm (stage one) and before midday on the 9 October 2019 will be fined £10 and will still be charged the entry fee.
Competitors who do not withdraw before midday on the 9 October 2019 and do not attend registration will be classed as a late withdrawal/no show and therefore will be charged the entry fee and will also be fined £20 which will be charged after the event to the competitor’s athletic union.
Should a withdrawal be accompanied with a valid doctor’s note, no fine will be given but the entry fee will still be charged.
Should BUCS have to open stage two entries then new deadlines for withdrawals will be published. Reserves will only be charged an entry fee if they are accepted into the competition.