- Closing date: 12pm Friday 30th January 2015
- Salary: Full-time equivalent salary: £26,520 - £28,560 per annum (£17,850 to £19,223 pro rata) dependent on qualifications, skills and experience
We are recruiting for a Sports Development Officer to assist in the design, planning and delivery of a Sport Development Programme aimed at both students and staff.
- Closing date: Friday 30th January 2015
- Salary: £22,029 to £26,274 per annum pro-rata depending on skills and experience. Salary progression beyond this scale is subject to performance.
Roles and responsibilities will include the co-ordination of regular email correspondence to student and staff sport members, providing a prompt and friendly response to queries and enquiries, and resolving issues independently and in liaison with colleagues. Monitoring membership numbers, providing regular reports and taking action and making recommendations where appropriate. Ensuring all paper and electronic membership and payment records are processed and stored in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 30th January 2015
- Salary: £16700 per annum
<p>BUCS is offering a 12 month student internship starting in August 2015 to work across the BUCS organisation with the focus on developing sports professionals of the future.</p>
- Closing date: Sunday 1st February 2015
- Salary: £18000 - £20000 p.a.
<p>Working alongside colleagues in the Sport team, you will be involved in increasing participation and activity levels across the Surrey Sports Park through a number of programmes, projects and initiatives.</p>
- Closing date: Sunday 1st February 2015
- Salary: £31,718 per annum including London Weighting of £2166 per annum.
We are looking for a Student Activities Manager to deliver on our strategic and operational aims and objectives for the Student Activities Department. The Department primarily supports and facilitates the operation of our Sports Clubs, Mutual Interest Societies/Student Media and our RAG team (student led charitable fundraising activities).
- Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 4th February 2015
- Salary: £19000 p.a.
<p>BUCS is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and professional person to provide maternity cover for the position of the Local Leagues and BUCS Competition Administrator.</p>
- Closing date: 5pm Thursday 5th February 2015
- Salary: £19,048
Sheffield Hallam Students' Union aims to provide excellent services and facilities for its diverse membership of over 37 000 students. As part of the Student Activities Department the Sports team provide a range of activities and opportunities to enhance the student experience at Sheffield Hallam.
- Closing date: Thursday 5th February 2015
- Salary: £20,482 - £25,070
This exciting role will help increase participation, support talent and provide an opportunity for young people to enjoy playing sport. QMSU represents and supports over 15,000 students who make up the diverse and vibrant student body at Queen Mary, University of London. The university has recently joined the prestigious Russell Group in August 2012. QMSU has also expanded into a brand new Student Centre in October 2012 to offer or increase student engagement.
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 6th February 2015
- Salary: £17,715
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Activities & Sports Volunteering Co-ordinator, at our Chelmsford campus. We are seeking an energetic person to develop societies, activities and sport related volunteering opportunities for students of Anglia Ruskin University. You will need relevant experience, flair and attention to detail as well as excellent customer service skills. Flexibility to working hours will be required.
- Closing date: Sunday 8th February 2015
- Salary: £38,511 - £45,954 per annum
<p>As a result of an exciting partnership between, the LTA, the Tennis Foundation and Loughborough Sport we are now seeking a Tennis Programme Director who will be responsible for recruiting, leading and growing a team of professional staff and student volunteers engaged in, learning, and delivering in all aspects of tennis development.</p>