- Closing date: Friday 31 March 2017
- Salary: £24,816 - £29,162
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sports Development Officer to oversee a comprehensive programme of Sports Development initiatives for the students, staff and wider external community.
- Closing date: Friday 31st March 2017
- Salary: Competitive Hourly Rates
Loughborough University Women's Lacrosse Club is in the Premier North Division of the British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) leagues and looking to recruit a coach for the 2016-17 season. We require an experienced and enthusiastic lacrosse coach who can help develop this ambitious club to...
- Closing date: Saturday 1 April 2017
- Salary: 3 x local wage, accommodation, food, visa, document legalisation, flight reimbursement
China: we are offering a limited number of posts for graduates with any type of Bachelor's degree to deliver 'Active English' speaking and listening lessons with PE, Sport or Performing Arts coaching options.
- Closing date: Tuesday 4 April 2017
- Salary: Grade 6 (£25,298 to £28,452)
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sports Marketing & Communications Officer to oversee the implementation of our marketing plan and co-ordinate marketing needs across the department, raising the profile of MMU Sport across our broad customer base.
- Closing date: Monday 10 April 2017
- Salary: Competitive
Surrey Sports Park has an excellent opportunity available for a Sponsorship Account Executive to join our Commercial team!
- Closing date: Friday 1 September 2017
- Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate
Imperial Medicals seek a driven coach who is hugely willing to invest time and effort into a club with an illustrious history, pushing all 3 of our teams to be the best ,with the vision to return the club to being one of the top university sides in London.