- Closing date: Tuesday 1st December 2015
- Salary: £21,605 to £25,023 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at the University of Portsmouth sport and recreation facilities.
- Closing date: Wednesday 2nd December 2015
- Salary: £53,160 to £61,000 per annum
Based at South Kensington Campus and reporting to the Director of Campus Services, the post holder will be responsible for providing strategic and financial leadership, effective management to sport and associated activities and to act as the College's lead for all sport-related matters.
The Football Foundation - Communications Officer Intern (two positions) - 12-month year-in-industry work placement
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 4th December 2015
- Salary: £12,194 stipend
The Football Foundation is the country's largest sports charity. It funds the improvement of public sports facilities across the country - especially grassroots football facilities - with investment provided by the Premier League, The FA and the Government. Read on for more.....
- Closing date: 5pm Monday 7th December 2015
- Salary: £19048 p.a. (pro-rata)
Sheffield Hallam Students' Union aims to provide excellent services and facilities for its diverse membership of over 37,000 students. As part of the Student Activities Department, the Sports team provide a range of student-led activities and opportunities to enhance the student experience.
- Closing date: Monday 14 December
British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) is seeking to appoint a number of Physiotherapists on a voluntary basis for the Great Britain teams attending the World University Championships 2016.
- Closing date: midnight Sunday 3rd January 2016
- Salary: £20,691 per annum
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and determined team player to join us and to contribute to the ongoing success of York Sport and to make a positive difference for all our customers.
- Closing date: Sunday 3rd January 2016
- Salary: £28,982 - £37,768 per annum (salary may be negotiable for a suitably qualified & experienced candidate)
We are looking for a Coach Educator and Performance Coach to assist in driving this vision to reality. This is a unique opportunity to be involved from the start in an inspirational and innovative project that aims to find, develop and deploy the next generation of tennis players, staff and...
- Closing date: Wednesday 6th January 2016
- Salary: £20 per hour
UCLan Students' Union is hiring a netball coach to support the delivery of our Netball Programme, with regards to both performance and participation.
- Closing date: 12 noon Monday 11th January 2016
- Salary: Grade 4: £18,734 - £20,400
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated person to fill the role of Duty Officer, Marjon Sport. You will be responsible for leading a team of staff on a shift basis at the University's Sports Centre and acting as the responsible person in charge of the sports facilities...
- Closing date: Sunday 31st January 2015
- Salary: Negotiable
Sport Roehampton are recruiting ambitious and dynamic coaches to support the development of their student sports teams.