- Closing date: Wednesday 3rd June 2015
- Salary: Grade 7 £28695-£32277
MMU is now seeking a dynamic and experienced Performance Sport Manager to oversee the development of our elite sports teams and athletes and maximise the impact of internal and external partnerships. This is a brand new role for MMU Sport and, in line with the sports strategy will focus on...
- Closing date: Thursday 4th June 2015
- Salary: £17,555 per annum
As Fitness Instructor you will be an outgoing, enthusiastic and fully qualified professional, with a positive 'can do' attitude that can assist us in providing effective, professional and high quality fitness based services to York Sport members and guests, within a fitness and group exercise...
- Closing date: Friday 5th June 2015
- Salary: £21,452 to £23,045 - with potential progression to £26,679 a year, once in post.
Today, University of Birmingham Sport (UBSport) is one of the most recognised brands in Higher Education sport, attracting student athletes from across the country to study, train and compete.
- Closing date: Monday 8th June 2015
- Salary: Part-time: £6,500
Heriot-Watt University Basketball Club & SWE Basketball Club have teamed up and are looking to recruit a dynamic and committed basketball coach to develop basketball in the local area and at the University, in line with our joint basketball development plan and vision for the future. The role is...
- Closing date: 9am Wednesday 10th June 2015
- Salary: £20,808- £25,625 per annum (Band 3)
KCLSU has a new exciting opportunitiy to join the Student Life team to ensure that students at Kings enjoy the best possible university experience by co-ordinating and supporting KCLSU's Sports Clubs.
- Closing date: Friday 12th June 2015
- Salary: £1980 - £2180
Queen Mary University of London, Men's Rugby Football Club 1st XV are seeking an experienced and motivated head coach for the 2015/16 season.
- Closing date: Monday 15th June 2015
- Salary: Starting salary: £29,552 rising annually to £32,277
Increasing the number of sport, physical activity and wellbeing initiatives available to all of the Brookes Community or Widening Participation - to deliver a varied, diverse and engaging programme to increase participation across the university community
- Closing date: 5pm Friday 19th June 2015
- Salary: £29000
BUCS is seeking an experienced individual to work as a Sports Manager in the Sports Programmes department. This post is to cover a period of maternity leave.
- Closing date: Saturday 20th June 2015
- Salary: Voluntary
Purpose: To develop the technique and ability of sprinters at WUAXC. You will only be required to give up 1 hour per week for 30 weeks per year
Calling All Cricket Lovers! Great Big Events are recruiting Cricket and Sport enthusiasts to become part of the England Cricket Match Activation Team for Summer 2015.