- Closing date: Monday 27 March 2017
- Salary: £22494 to £26829 per annum
With award-winning campuses in the United Kingdom, China and Malaysia and over 40,000 students from 150 countries across the world, The University of Nottingham is a truly global university. Our reputation for excellence is matched by our sporting pedigree, and we're proud to include Olympic and...
- Closing date: Wednesday 29 March 2017
- Salary: £19,540 per annum
The Students Union at UWE are looking for a Sports Participation and Leadership Coordinator to be responsible for the provision, development and monitoring of participation in the Sport England sports participation programme, as well as to develop the new Leadership & Development programme aimed at...
- Closing date: Friday 31 March 2017
- Salary: £24,816 - £29,162
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sports Development Officer to oversee a comprehensive programme of Sports Development initiatives for the students, staff and wider external community.
- Closing date: Friday 31st March 2017
- Salary: Competitive Hourly Rates
Loughborough University Women's Lacrosse Club is in the Premier North Division of the British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) leagues and looking to recruit a coach for the 2016-17 season. We require an experienced and enthusiastic lacrosse coach who can help develop this ambitious club to...
- Closing date: Saturday 1 April 2017
- Salary: 3 x local wage, accommodation, food, visa, document legalisation, flight reimbursement
China: we are offering a limited number of posts for graduates with any type of Bachelor's degree to deliver 'Active English' speaking and listening lessons with PE, Sport or Performing Arts coaching options.
- Closing date: Friday 1 September 2017
- Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate
Imperial Medicals seek a driven coach who is hugely willing to invest time and effort into a club with an illustrious history, pushing all 3 of our teams to be the best ,with the vision to return the club to being one of the top university sides in London.